Monday, June 29, 2009

A Terrible Day

It seems a fine day for me yesterday but things started to change. During my Econ lecture, I felt wanna throw up and my stomach made lots of those weird sounds, even my friend who was sitting next to me heard it. He asked me if I'm okay and I nodded my head. It was my break after my Econ lecture, I adjourned to CITC to click on my facebook. After a while, I went to toilet and vomitted. It was such a suffer that made my tears trickled down. I wondered if I have been infected by the recent hot influenze H1N1. I'm having a slight fever right now, I guess I'm not having enough rest that weakens my anti-body. Wish me a better day for tomorrow. Sigh :(

This Manglish written blog freshen my moments in secondary school life. Click to view it. http://cheefung.blogspot.com . He made my day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment