Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First Blog

Wondering why all and sundry seems so keen in blogging, and now I find it quite cool tho. Nothing much to say in my first blog, just briefly tells how's my life going on with a new yet complex environment. Recently, I'm taking up A-Level in Arts at Ktar (Tar College). First impression about Ktar, it's pretty large and wide. You may lost when exploring the college like what I have been for the first time. I was bathing in sweat everytime I rush for my classes. Ktar is well-known for its convenient facilities such as gym, Olympic standard size swimming pool, 6 badminton courts, futsal field, tennis court, CITC (Computer Lab) which you may online during your free classes and etc. Cool huh?

Let's shift to my accomodation site! I'm staying at Prima Setapak Condominium which is quite near to my college. My condo unit is quite big, 16 rooms, 3 bathrooms, a dining room and a kitchen. I rented a single room which able to fits in a small study table, a wardrobe and a tiny bed and left small space. From my room, you may enjoy a magnificient view that face to the swimming pool. A fresh view that chills my eyes every morning I open my windows. Ian tthe Bugs Bunny and Jefferd are living in the same unit with me. Both of them rented a medium-sized room, fits in a double-decker bed, 2 tiny study tables and 2 wardrobes. Besides, there are lots of mamak stalls around the place that I'm staying in. Various of delicacies but for no reasons, I fed up with it. I prefer homecook meals that I missed so much. Well, thanks to Jefferd for being our surrogate mother as he cooks for dinners and we needless to devour food that cooked with Ajinamoto. :) . Unfortunately, this month Ian and me have to settle down our dinner as Jefferd is not available every night. He's fully packed with his schedule. He has to go for his modelling, singing and dancing practices as he was selected as one of the finalist for Talent Time's Night held by our college. Darn!!

From the place that I set my ass in, 15minutes by bus to my college, I guess. However, piss on those bus drivers here. They frequently wait till the bus is completely occupied then move on. I often wait in the bus at least 5-10 minutes. If you're late for classes, don't ever take a bus. Taxies will do. Those bus drivers are just trying to maximise their profit by 1 go, which I learnt from my Econ lecturer. :D. A simple word will able to describe those bus drivers. Selfish! Thinking of their profits while lead to our inconvenience. I guess bus drivers in Sandakan are more efficient than them. Screw them, bitches!! @#@$#%#$$&#$&*@

Okay, ended here and hit the sack. Update in my next post.

Signing off..

No comments:

Post a Comment