Monday, July 6, 2009

Drag Me To HELL

Heard plenty of my friends said the movie 'Drag Me To HELL' is frightening and dreadful, was trying to find out if it's true as what my friends have said. I watched it with my ex St John senior last last Wednesday. Had a great catch-up with her since we haven't met for ages. After my class, both of us went to KLCC TGV cinema. We reached KLCC at around 5 p.m. The cinema was crowded and lots of them were queueing up to buy the tickets. The movie started at 7 p.m. Since there was ample of time, we had our dinner at the food court.

The ambience of watching the movie is polluted as some of the cowards screamed even there was nothing to be scared. I was so pissed off. Lots of the unpredictable moments that will blow your guts off but since I was ready for that, I was not terrified. There was a pair of couple sitting next to me during the movie and the lady doesn't even dare to open her eyes. I was wondering did she really enjoyed the show or just enjoying the moments she hugged her mate.

This post is supposed to be published last week but due to the preparation for my tests in this month, I apologized for the late post :D . Burden of tests made me have sleepless nights. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment